Our primary objective is to provide exceptional value for money. Providing cost advice and full cost control at all project stages from Inception through to Completion. Cost control requirements vary significantly for each project and Mardoc can adjust the scope of service to include a wide range of Project Advisory Services which can be selected to ensure the specific needs of each project are addressed. This ensures our clients receive optimum value.
Our experienced Cost Consultancy team deliver the following key skills and services:
- Attend meetings called by the Client to progress any aspect of the project.
- Provide cost advice on housing options during project feasibility stage.
- Preparation of Feasibility Studies / Initial Cost Estimates
- Advising on Construction Techniques / Alternative Design Proposals
- Provide more detailed cost advice during scheme design stages preparing budget estimates and cost plans as required.
- Preparation of Budget Estimates and Cost Plans
- Progress cost information in sufficient detail to obtain relative approvals.
- In conjunction with the design team, engage in active value engineering as design develops through each project stage.
- Production of Tender Documentation
- Preparation of Cashflow Projections
- Control of Costs Post Contract
- Implementation of Change Order Procedures
- Engage in all contract administration services and prepare contract documents, bonds, etc.
- Measure, provide and agree valuations of works all executed.
- Advise on issue of completion certificates.
- Preparation of Interim Payment Recommendations
- Settlement of Final Account
- Prepare final commercial statement and final elemental cost plan.